Beach Life Guard Certification for Professionals
- Minimum Participation : Batch of 15
- Course duration : Nine days
- Eligibility : Participants should be of 16 years and above. Should be physically and medically fit
- Pre-requisites : Should be able to swim and complete 400 metres non-stop in 11 mins, any stroke except back stroke
- Course Modules : Run Swim Run, Rescue Tube techniques, Rescue Board Skills, Surf Awareness, Tides & Currents,
Beach Patrolling, Communication Skills, Lifts & Carry methods, First Aid, CPR, Spinal Management, Oxygen
Administration, AED & Patrol Jeep driving, Familarisation with Jet Ski surf rescues & IRB Basics
- Certification criteria : In addition to qualifying of rescue skill modules of beach lifeguarding with advanced equipment,
to be declared successful, candidate should be able to swim 400 metres within 9 minutes non-stop on the final day.
- Certificates : Successful candidates shall be awarded Proficiency certificates of SRTA. The certificates will be valid for a
period of 2 yrs.