Parasail Boat Operator Certification (Level 3)
- Minimum Participation : 10 essential in each batch
- Course duration : 9 days
- Pre-requisites :
– Should possess a valid Water Sport Operator/Open Water Lifeguard proficiency certificate.
– It is mandatory for a Parasail Boat operator to possess a valid Power Boat Operator (Remote Control) certification.
– Parasail Boat operator with experience of minimum 30 logged Take off /landing preferred.
- Course Modules : Parasail types, Harness & Crew duties, Parasail Boat parts & functions, Winch system, Parasail
Harness, Boat Parasail procedures (SOPs), Safety brief & Precautions. Pre-flight/Post flight checks – during take off &
after landing. Parasail Boat Operations & Handling ( Level 3 RYA circuit ), Take off & Landing practices, Accidents &
Handling Emergency situations
- Certification criteria : Participants should qualify the Level 3 Parasail Boat Operating modules at the end of the course.
- Certificates : Successful candidates shall be awarded Proficiency certificates of SRTA. The certificates will be valid for a
period of 2 years. The certification will be revalidated directly on successful completion of Watersport Operator Lifeguard
Revalidation when due.