- Minimum Participation : 10 essential in each batch
- Course duration : Four days
- Eligibility : Participants should be of 16 years and above. Should be physically and medically fit
– Should possess a valid Water Sport Operator/Open Water Lifeguard proficiency certificate.
– It is mandatory for a Jet Ski operator to possess a Watersport Operator Lifeguard course certification before he
starts operating a Jet Ski.
- Course Modules : Basic terms, parts & functions, Safe Operating procedures (SOPs), Accidents & Injuries, Trailering,
Launching & Retrieval procedures, Entry & Exit surf zones, Controls & Manoeuvres, Wave judgement, Emergency Cut off
& start, Capsize drill & Trouble shooting,Rescue skills with sled, rescue tube & throw bag, Crew drop & pick up,
Unconscious/conscious/victim pick ups
- Certificates : Successful candidates shall be awarded Proficiency certificates of SRTA. The certificates will be valid for a
period of 2 years. The certification will be revalidated directly on qualifying an operating test & on successful completion
of Water sport Operator Lifeguard/Beach Lifeguard/Open water Lifeguard Revalidations when due.