Workshop on Etiquettes & Human Behaviour
- AIM :
- To inculcate basic culture in Lifeguards and develop a friendly working environment
- To inculcate basic culture in Team members.
- Improve & develop a friendly working environment while working on board Cruise.
- Duration : 3 hrs
- Participants : Lifeguards, Water Sport & Boat Operators, Ferry & Cruise Crew
- Core Modules : Interaction with Tourists/Guests, Foreign Nationals, Special care for Female tourists, Work Place
etiquette, In-house Behaviour, Know how on our Bad Habits during duty hours, Safety Rules, Safety Advise to
bathers/guests, Rules of Whistling, Dealing/Reaction with Drunkards, Dealing with Fisticuff situations, Communication
on Radios & Loud speakers, Social Media – Protocol & Etiquettes, Local Geographical Knowledge.